Hey dolls! It is my pleasure to announce a contest that I am hosting with one of my best blogger buddies, Marisa of Polish Obessession. We both have a lot common when it comes to polish tastes; we love pink, polka dots, and simple, but chic nail art. As you can see above, we also have a thing for teal and stripes! Marisa and I have teamed up to host our first contest together on Instagram! The contest details are pretty simple; all you need to do is create your own pink and teal mani. After you create your look, post it on Instagram using the following tags: @refinedandpolished, @marijonails, #pinkandtealpolishedobsession. If you’d like to participate but don’t have an Instagram, feel free to email your photo to email@example.com. Entries will be accepted until May 11, 2013 at 12a EST and this contest is open internationally to those ages 18 and up.
You’re probably wondering what the prize is for this contest. We were able to get our hands on the entire L.A. Girls 3D Effect/Holos collection. This collection consists of 8 colors filled with scattered holo particles.
To provide you with a little inspiration, here are the manis we came up with!
Refined & Polished:
- Index/Pinkie: Cult Nails Kiss My Rose Bush with striping accent of L.A. Girls Teal Dimension
- Middle: Cult Nails Kiss My Rose Bush
- Ring: Cult Nails Kiss my Rose Bush with polka dots using L.A. Girls Teal Dimension
- Index: OPI If You Moust You Moust with polka dots using A-England Galahad and Nails Inc Power Pink
- Middle: Rainbow Honey Siren Song and OPI If You Moust You Moust
- Ring: A-England Galahad
- Pinky: OPI If You Moust You Moust with Kleancolor Sparkle Emerald
- Thumb: A-England Galahad and OPI If You Moust You Moust
We can’t wait to see your entries!