Hey dolls! Here is the second part of my favorites polishes for this year.
1. NOPI Just Busta Mauve – This glitter is so complex! I’ve been in love with browns this year, so this one had to make the list.
2. Orly Au Champagne – This has to be my most worn polish of the year! Simple, sophisticated, and chic are the words that come to mind when I think of Au Champagne.
3. Orly Miss Conduct – I cannot get over how gorgeous this pink is! Definitely my top pink of the year.
4. Orly Preamp – I know, I know…another Orly. I can’t help it. It’s pink with hints of purple and glass flecks; of course I love it!
5. Pretty & Polished Cheer Camp - I can’t tell you how much I love Cheer Camp. It’s soft, girly, and feminine. Surprisingly, this one beat out Jawbreaker, which deserves an honorable mention.
6. Rescue Beauty Lounge Santa Fe – This was one of my biggest polish splurges. I adore this shimmery dusty orange and it was well worth the price.
7. Sea Lore Adella – Adella is my most favorite glitter topper of the year. It’s just something about the color and the various sizes of glitter that work so well together.
8. Zoya Aurora – Aurora is one of those polishes that is just loved by everyone. No other words needed!
9. Zoya Ziv – This has to be my second most worn polish. This gold is absolutely perfection!
10. Zoya Zuza – Zuza just makes me want to be somewhere tropical. I wore this on my toes for the majority of the summer.
So, what do you all think?!? I’m pleased with my list as it’s pretty well rounded. There were so many great polishes this year. Some polishes that weren’t included, but deserve honorable mentions are Pretty and Polished Jawbreaker, Barielle Wanna Samba?, Mentality Seduce, Butter LONDON Trout Pout, Zoya Frida, and SpaRitual Sacred Ground. Up next, I’ll have some of my favorite nail art looks for you as well as something special to end the year!