Hey dolls! I had so many favorites this year that it was impossible to get them all in one post. My initial list had almost 40 polishes on it. I trimmed it all the way down to 20 polishes, which you will see in two parts. These are my favorites from all of the polishes I’ve worn this year, including mainstream and indie brands. Here are the first 10 in alphabetical order. I tried to put them in rank order, but it was just too difficult!
1. A England Saint George – This teal is shimmery, with scattered holo, and good in just one coat. PERFECTION!
2. Butter LONDON Two Fingered Salute – This is a polish I knew would make my favorites list as soon as I put it on! Sage green with a stunning copper glitter.
3. Candeo Colors Jellybean – Another immediate favorite! Yellow with pastel glitter…yes, yes, and yes!
4. China Glaze Riveting – This is one of the most amazing oranges ever. It absolutely glows!
5. Cult Nails Flushed – This was the latecomer in the bunch. I’m still wearing this polish and I can’t get over how stunning it is!
6. Dollish Pollish Expecto Patronum – There were so many gorgeous white based glitters this year, but this one is my favorite! Winter in a bottle!
7. Essie Mojito Madness – Gorgeous, bright grass green creme. A simple polish that makes a loud statement.
8. KBShimmer Don’t Teal Anyone – This polish is a jelly sandwich in a bottle and I love everything about it! The mix of colors and glitters is gorgeous.
9. Milani Mint Candy – This polish just makes me want a sweet treat for some odd reason. So soft and pretty!
10. Nails Inc Baker Street – If I absolutely had to rank order my favorites, this would be number one! Bright, cobalt blue with an amazing formula…check!
Stay tuned for the second part tomorrow. Did any of these make the cut of your favorites for the year?